Wednesday 6 July 2011

Hello World!

The laptop before me represents everything I hope to learn over the next few weeks. It is no doubt a scary prospect. My internship at Delphis Ltd. looks to defy the average teenage summer. It would seem that in a country as unique as Dominica, one would not want to spend a summer working much less working for free. I however, am not the average teenager. I am Dylan Madisetti, and I crave knowledge.

What better place is there to learn than at the hands of professionals? My employers Mr. Steve McCabe and Mrs. Wendy Walsh are easily some of the best Web Developers in the country and perhaps the Caribbean region. Hopefully with their help, I can learn to create web site and someday, become a Web Master myself. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Dylan!

    We are glad to have you with us for the Summer and look forward to you producing some very creative and interesting work!

    Wendy Walsh

    ReplyDelete