Sunday 31 July 2011

Uhh, Woops?

I've been offline the last week due to a technical error. After a few frantic emails and a fax, Google decided to restore my account. Hopefully, no one missed me too much. However, now I'm back, I'm looking forward to continue blogging. Since I last posted I've found myself doing more work for Delphis itself; including creating a flash banner for a client website and updating an index page of another. Of course tea-making and Roti runs are still part of my Job Description. I've done some more work on www.dylanmadisetti.com as well. While I'm currently working on a permanent page, I've put up a temporary "Under Construction" index up which links to my resume, which you can check out here. Anyway, I'll be back and working on Wednesday, so you can expect another post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment