Monday 11 July 2011

On the third day at Delphis, my employeers gave to me..

A website!! No doubt I'll have to work to compensate for the cost, but frankly I don't mind. Hopefully, I'll have the site for the rest of my life, so it's well worth the investment, not to mention the experience. This should allow me to grasp the basics of web developing before moving on to other projects; a personal "sandbox" so to speak. At the moment it's "just a another Wordpress site" but Wordpress sites can look pretty good. For instance; www.communitytourism.dm, www.delphis.dm and www.images-dominica.com use the cms. With some time, mine should look just as nice; here's the link: www.dylanmadisetti.com. And a screen shot (it's just the standard template at the moment, but it's still cool (at least I think)). Thank you again Delphis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment